Live a legacy! Make a real difference to your people! Inspire. Excite. Motivate. Lead. Authentic Leadership workshop is the key to unlocking legacy leadership!
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. (John Quincy Adams, American 6th US President)
An entrepreneur said ‘There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others’. Authentic leadership is targeted to provide leadership development knowledge and skills to assist the leaders of today modern employees build an inspired and motivated team that follow and support your goals willingly and enthusiastically. Among other leadership topics, we will explore and reveal the differences between managing and leadership and between ‘push’ and ‘pull’ when leading your teams.
Authentic Leadership program is designed to work with you to create customized solutions on-site in your premises for your teams to assist you in achieving your specific objectives and goals. We will provide various learning methodologies that enable managers and supervisors the flexibility to learn at their own pace and in their own time.
We are committed to help you build your leadership fundamentals so you are more than likely to perform your role and responsibilities with greater success. As Dwight Eisenhower has said, leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
- Create a VISION. Create a reliable, robust and attractive vision of the future that people will respect, believe in and follow your leadership enthusiastically. Communicate your vision effectively that people perform to the best of their abilities.
- Develop LEADERSHIP FUNDAMENTAL SKILLS. Grow your self-confidence, becoming a calm and self-confident leader, and one who is truly inspirational to the team.
- Develop strategies that MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. Learn to make good decisions under pressure and take intelligent risks.
- Lead a winning team, department or organization. Build a strong, motivated and highly EFFECTIVE TEAM.
- Develop PEOPLE INFLUENCING SKILLS. Build empathic, mutually TRUSTING RELATIONSHIPS needed for maximum team performance.
- EMPOWERMENT for results. Build co-operative, empowering work relationships with team members and peers and achieve effective delegation and results.
- DEFINE PERFORMANCE STANDARDS and areas of accountability. Ensure that performance goals are aligned with strategy.
- GIVE RECOGNITION AND REWARD through innovative sustainable programs that create an energizing work environment for employees and helped increase work morale and satisfaction.
Topics covered include:
- The Power of Vision
- Challenges of the knowledge workforce
- Know your motivations to lead
- Managing Time and Priorities
- Delegation and Teamwork
- Discover your Leadership Style
- Create an empowered, motivated work place
Contact us for more information at email@example.com or call us at +6085 422977.