PLACE & TRAIN – BUILD PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WILL BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
Place & Train is an initiative to provide employment opportunities followed by training to meet the requirements of the industry for Malaysian unemployed graduates, school leavers and retrenched workers by participating in relevant value-added certified programs which is industry relevant.
The objectives are:
- To equip unemployed Malaysians with specific skills and knowledge that would enable them to secure employment with participating industries; and
- To provide retrenched workers with the required additional industrial skills or qualifications to widen their re-employment prospects within the same or different industries.
- To ensure that unemployed Malaysians manage to find employment while being trained.
CALLING OUT TO EMPLOYERS. Step up Your Business Recovery Plans with New or Enhanced Jobs.
Your employees are your greatest asset in your organization. The right employees are the most valued products and the competitive advantage of your business in an unfavorable business environment. There is no time to wait. The time is now. Build business resilience with the right employees; resilience is one of the tools for your business survival.
We invite you to join us as an industry partner in our Place & Train program.
- HRDF registered employers, non-registered employers, Government Agencies and all organizations registered or incorporated in Malaysia
- Commit to the training arrangements for the individuals selected
- Commit to recruit trained individuals for jobs related to the training conducted
- Customized manpower solutions
- Free Competencies or Certification Certificate
- Free interviewing, selection and recruitment consultation and support
- Post Placement Job Training for 6 months
CALLING OUT TO UNEMPLOYED SCHOOL LEAVERS, UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES OR RETRENCH WORKERS.
- Free value – added competency or certification training
- Career Counselling
- Employment Opportunities
Interested applicants, please contact us with your questions and we will get back to you soon.